Skip to main content

International Tax Services – Cross-Border

A resident of Canada carrying on business in another country needs to consider cross-border tax. This will require you to look at the rules in Canada and the rules in the other country to determine if there are any tax filing and/or payment obligations and then analyze the relevant treaty to see if it allows you to pay tax in only one country. There are also complicated sales and commodity tax implications. Manning Elliott can help you avoid paying tax twice.

Corporations with employees that either work or live internationally, typically have tax authorities from different sides of borders vying to tax the same amount of money from the business. Manning Elliott helps to determine which country has the right to collect the tax for cross-border transactions.

International Tax Services – Cross-Border

Contact our Tax – Taxation Services Canada & International team

    Full name*





    Preferred Location*

    How can we help you?