Skip to main content

US Tax Services

You may be investing or considering investing in businesses or property in the U.S. or you may be a U.S. citizen or resident with U.S. tax obligations. At Manning Elliott, our U.S. and cross-border tax team can help you not only navigate the U.S. tax landscape but dig into individual state tax requirements. States in the U.S. can differ in tax requirements and these rules are complicated and evolving.

If a company in Canada is considering expanding into the U.S., on the Canadian side, there would likely be a lot of foreign reporting that is required (which is also true for other international cross-border business ventures). On the U.S. side, you must file the company’s U.S. federal and state tax returns and comply with any U.S. foreign reporting requirements.

Whether you’re a Canadian citizen or resident in the U.S. or a U.S. citizen or resident in Canada, we can help you break down what needs to be done in both countries.

Manning Elliott’s U.S. and cross-border tax team provides assistance with:

  • Planning and compliance with U.S. corporate, partnership and individual income taxes

  • Understanding the tax impact of owning U.S. vacation and rental properties

  • Moving to or from the U.S.

  • Expatriation from the U.S.

  • Representation before the IRS or state taxation authorities

  • State and Local Tax (SALT) analysis

US Tax Services

Contact our Tax – Taxation Services Canada & International team

    Full name*





    Preferred Location*

    How can we help you?