Manning Elliott's United States Specialty practice provides assurance and tax compliance services to both public and private companies. Our clients range from small shell companies to large operating companies in diverse industries. However, one of our core strengths is serving clients in the mining and high technology industries.
Our firm is registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (“PCAOB”) and has extensive experience providing services to US public companies and Canadian-domiciled SEC registrants. Our clients are listed on the OTC Bulletin Board, OTC Markets and NYSE MKT stock exchanges in the United States and are often cross-listed on the CSE, TSX Venture Exchange and TSX stock exchanges in Canada.
Manning Elliott’s tax group includes two CPAs specializing in US and Canadian/US cross border tax planning and compliance. This is an asset to US companies looking to do business in Canada, and to Canadian companies looking to invest and expand their business into the United States.
We are affiliated internationally with PrimeGlobal, which is an association of 350 independent member firms in 85 countries. We have strong ties with many of our affiliates which are similar to our firm in size and focus. We often work closely together to serve our clients with international operations.
United States Specialty Services
- Audits of annual financial statements and review of Form 10-K or Form 20-F
- Audits or reviews of combined financial statements to assist with banking requirements
- Reviews of quarterly financial statements and Form 10-Q
- Reviews of pro-forma financial statements required for mergers, acquisitions and reverse takeovers
- Reviews of prospectuses, registration statements and other regulatory filings
- SOX 404(b) internal control audit services
- Assistance with complex US GAAP accounting and SEC financial reporting issues
- Due diligence services for underwriters, sponsors and agents
Contact Us Today
We welcome the opportunity to be part of your team, help your organization reach its financial objectives, and act as financial and business advisors. We encourage you to contact us today.