Do you need a tax advisor to help navigate you through the complexities of Canadian taxation or international taxation?
Need advice with how future opportunities relate to U.S. and cross-border tax issues?
Looking for ways to understand more clearly your individual, non-profit, or corporate tax responsibilities?
The Manning Elliott Tax Practice Is Here To Provide Solutions!
Our Tax Advisory Teams here at Manning Elliott in Vancouver BC have comprehensive experience in:
- Canadian Income Taxation
- U.S. and Cross-Border Taxation
- Sales and Commodity Taxation
Canadian Income Taxation Planning and Decision Making
Complicated taxes? Having trouble dealing with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)? Our Canadian tax experts are ready to help you.
Clients rely on Manning Elliott to help them save on their personal taxes. They also depend on our business taxation accountants to help run their companies efficiently and profitably!
One of the biggest challenges our clients face is to make sure they pay the least amount of tax according to the rules. In addition, many of our clients haven’t kept current with Canada’s always-changing tax laws so there’s the need to minimize the risk that the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) will assess additional taxes, plus penalties. Manning Elliott can help take care of that. We keep our clients up to date.
The areas that our taxation accountants cover include:
- Canadian personal and corporate income tax returns
- Corporate reorganizations, mergers, and partnerships
- Compensation and benefits planning for you, your employees, and your family members
- Sales and commodity taxes
- Dealing with the CRA over tax issues
Whatever taxation services you need, Manning Elliott will make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible – with the least liability possible.
U.S. and Cross-Border Taxation
Are you investing or considering investing in the United States? Consult with our U.S. and Cross-Border Tax Team who will help you navigate through U.S. and state taxation.
The range of business taxation services we offer may start as simple as helping U.S. customers all the way to taxation planning to incorporate a U.S. subsidiary. The spectrum for individual’s U.S. tax exposure starts with a Canadian snowbird to a U.S. citizen resident in Canada.
U.S. and American state tax laws can be confusing and inherently complex, so you need an expert taxation advisor to help you with:
- Planning and compliance with corporate and individual income taxes
- Understanding the tax impact of owning U.S. vacation properties and rental real estate
- Corporate restructuring or dissolutions
- Moving to or from the U.S.
- Expatriation from the U.S.
- Representation before the IRS or state taxation authorities
- State and Local Tax (SALT) analysis
Let our U.S. and Cross-Border tax team provide clarity to your individual and corporate tax challenges.
Sales and Commodity Taxation
Are you dealing with the complexity of sales and commodity taxation?
Sales and commodity taxes vary widely across the country. They can be complicated and time-consuming to deal with – especially since they always seem to be changing! And if you are dealing in more than one province or in multiple countries, the complexity multiplies and the costs of getting it wrong can be significant.
Manning Elliott’s Sales and Commodity Tax Practice can ease the pain by helping you comply with the myriad of rules while maximizing your profits.
Some of the sales and commodity tax issues our taxation advisors can help you with include:
- Understanding and dealing with the application of GST, HST, QST, and PST
- Audits, assessments, objections, appeals, and voluntary disclosures
- Applications for refund requests and establishing relevant exemptions
- Help preparing tax forms and elections
- Minimizing sales taxes when acquiring new assets
- Dealing with the transfer of assets in sale and reorganization transactions
- Determination of place of supply for cross-border and interprovincial transactions
The Manning Elliott Team of Expert International Tax Advisors
Over the years, we have built our Canadian, U.S. and cross border Tax Practices into a formidable team of expert taxation advisors, with a depth of knowledge and breadth of experience rivaling those of even the largest accounting firms in Canada. Ask us about tax advisory services for investors from China, Russia, or Latin America.
Whatever your tax challenges or opportunities are, Manning Elliott LLP is here to help.
Enquire About Our Taxation Advisory Services
For over 60 years Manning Elliott LLP has been one of Vancouver’s leading accounting and taxation firms. We offer taxation advisory services to individuals and businesses trying to navigate the complexities of Canadian and/or cross-border taxation.
We welcome the opportunity to be part of your team in achieving your business and financial goals whether its personal or corporate income tax advisory services you need.