Manning Elliott's Russia Specialty Practice provides assistance to Canadian companies with business operations in Russia, and to Russian companies looking to invest and expand their business into the Canadian marketplace. Cultural differences, varied business landscapes and unique legal and political environments can make business undertakings more challenging. Our team of dedicated professionals works cautiously and proficiently to help you address any and all important issues facing your business.
Our partners and professional staff have extensive expertise educating, advising and providing accounting, auditing and liaison services to companies listed, or planning to be listed, on the TSX and TSX Venture Exchange and have operations, assets or acquisitions located in Russia and former soviet republics such as Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine & Uzbekistan. We also provide services to private businesses in the Russian-Canadian community.
Our "hands on" approach and involvement in a number of international business associations develops our understanding of the market and the challenges related to entering and doing business. We will work hard to ensure that you are fully aware of the steps and requirements that are necessary to go public. This includes dealing directly with your company's securities counsel, underwriter and senior management to complete the going-public process as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
We have a dedicated team of multilingual Russian and English speaking professionals who will spend a significant amount of their professional engagement time on the ground in your country, performing and guiding the fieldwork for your audit.
Our public company clients are broad in scope. They are listed on not only the TSX exchange, but also the TSXV, NYSE-MKT, CSE and OTCBB exchanges.
Russia Specialty Services
- Financial statement audit and review services
- Assistance with complex accounting and financial reporting issues
- Assistance with prospectuses, information circulars, filing statements and other regulatory filing
- Regulatory compliance and consulting services for companies going public
- Assurance services related to financial statements for business acquisition reports
- Reviews of pro-forma financial statements required for mergers, acquisitions and reverse takeovers
- Audits of capital pool companies (CPCs)
- Due diligence services for underwriters, sponsors and agents
- Assistance with the transition to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Internal control and corporate governance reviews
Contact Us Today
We welcome the opportunity to be part of your team, help your organization reach its financial objectives, and act as financial and business advisors. We encourage you to contact us today.