Senior Tax Manager
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Tax Partner
Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Completion of a recognized professional accounting designation (CPA).
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of progressive work experience as a Manager or higher, in a Canadian tax department at a large or mid-sized firm.
- Completion of the CPA In-Depth Tax course.
- Demonstrated ability to implement complex and innovative tax reorganizations and planning.
- Possess the technical aptitude necessary to effectively manage complex tax engagements.
- Plan and administer tax planning strategies for various clients.
- Review corporate tax planning and compliance engagements.
- Review and prepare complex tax returns/provisions.
- Maintain a strong understanding of relevant tax laws and being able to apply to a range of client situations.
- Plan and execute complex reorganizations, trusts, and estate planning.
- Actively supports and participates in firm-wide initiatives.
- Promotes the firm’s Quality Control Standards.
- Participates in the firm’s Team Development and Performance Management program.
As one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers, we are one of the largest independent regional accounting firms operating exclusively in British Columbia. We offer an exceptional work environment that allows our team members to enjoy a balanced lifestyle while providing them with opportunities for professional and personal growth. Our attractive salary and benefit package and flexible summer work schedule will appeal to talented individuals who share our desire to be the best. If you have strong technical and interpersonal skills and desire a challenging position with a progressive accounting firm, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or please apply online with the below form: