- Permanent, Full-Time
Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Accounting designation (CPA) with a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience
- Strong technical knowledge and specialized industry expertise.
- Able to present to team members and clients in a strong, confident, and articulate manner
- Proven success in developing strong client relationships and acting in an advisory role for clients.
- Experience in delivery of quality client service
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Able to identify relevant market trends and organizational opportunities.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a coaching or mentoring capacity to other team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to generate meaningful leads, make contacts and secure clients.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge and application of relevant professional standards, emerging laws and regulations, and corporate governance requirements.
- Demonstrates an ability to lead and manage multiple engagements.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all aspects of client services.
- Manages assurance, accounting, and tax engagements.
- Manages aspects of production and client billing.
- Actively leads and develops work teams to successfully meet and exceed a varying range of client needs and expectations
- Actively supports and participates in firm wide initiatives
- Participates in the firm’s Team Development and Performance Management Program
- Promotes the firm’s Quality Control Standards
We are one of the largest independent regional accounting and business advisory firms operating exclusively in British Columbia. We offer an exceptional work environment that allows our team members to enjoy a balanced lifestyle while providing them with opportunities for professional and personal growth. Our attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package and flexible summer work schedule will appeal to talented individuals who share our desire to be the best. If you have strong technical and interpersonal skills and desire a challenging position with a progressive accounting firm, please apply below.